There is an endless list of good (and bad) beauty tips being recommended out there, but after nearly 15 years of experience, I have learned which of them to follow. These are my top 10 most important tips when it comes to makeup and beauty.
1. Don’t overuse eyeliner. It is sooo not pretty when you look unintentionally as a gother.
2. Bronzer is an amazing beauty product, but should not be used on your whole face.
3. Always, ALWAYS take off your makeup before going to bed. This is a thing I still «forget» to do and I always regret it in the morning.
4. Lipliner is the most tricky beauty product. You will look amazing when you get it right, but look like a train wreck if you get it wrong. I’m still very cautius when it comes to lipliner. I rather try other things to make my lips pop.
5. White eyeliner can always save the day after a sleepless night. It will make your eyes pop and basically make you look better than you feel. Haha.
6. Change your foundation to something milder during the summer months, such as a light BB cream.
7. Moisturise your skin daily. Invest in a really good moisturiser – because you deserve it!
8. Save time and money by purchasing Scholls amazing footfile. It removes dead skin on 1-2-3 and get your feet incredibly soft.
9. Leave your pimples alone. By picking at them you will only make it worse.
10. Love your «flaws». Trust me, you are so much more beautiful than you think.
Please share some of your best beauty tips with me! :)